just wanted to say thanks......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to say thanks to my fellow OSAers for all of your support. I'm very sore and still coming to terms that I was almost killed. As for the incident, I will give you the short sweet version. One of my fellow officers was in pursuit of a stolen vehicle. When I got close to where he was (private gravel drive), he turned around and was heading my direction. The private drive was not quite enough for two cars. I said to myself, we got him. Well I placed my car in park, opened my door and drew my weapon waiting for him. As he approached I said to myself "oh ****" he's not stopping. As I attempted to get back in my patrol car, he intentionally rammed my door which smashed my head between my car door and my car. I have suffered a concussion and waiting to see if I have a fractured left hand. Looking to be out for at least a month according to the doctor........The other injured officer was my best friend Shawn. He suffered from a neck sprain and is back at home also. Once again, I thank you for the prayers and support. I will keep you guys posted. BTW....The douche bag was captured and won't be seeing daylight for a long time......

Bob

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am glad that you are doing ok. I know that doesnt begin to make up for the pain you have to endure though. I hope this guy goes away for a long long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom