K2 synthetic marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know someone who smokes this ****, and I'd like to rat him out and get him sent to the big house for it.

Come on, for real... Thats not cool on any level. Sounds like a big waste of tax payer money and time an officer could be using to fight real crimes...if thats all you have one him, sounds like someone needs to take a long hard look inward and not so much petty things like this.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, not cool.

Send him to the big house for molesting kids, robbing the innocent, beating his wife, but not inhaling combusted plant matter. This is one of those situations where it's probably best to mind your business and let the man do what he wants to with his own body. Unless he's selling to kids or holding down people and forcing them to smoke it as well, he's hurting nobody but himself and I would assume he's adult enough to be aware of his actions and their consequences.

Spice, Spice Gold, K2, whatever has been sold and used in the UK for many years before we picked it up.

Last edited:

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From my brief reading so far, I know that the DEA classified it as a schedule 1 controlled substance. I know it's illegal in Kansas and Missouri, but are there any Oklahoma laws dealing with this stuff?

It will fall under Possession of a Schedule 1 Controlled Dangerous Substance, which is a FELONY

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
K2 is not what killed those kids. That was some type of synthetic cocaine....They are called "salts" or 2CE
Not even close to the herbs that are used in K2...totally different.

While I agree that they are different, you are incorrect about k2. K2 is not made of herbs or anything natural. Its a synthetic compound that is sprayed onto the dried plant stuff. You could just smoke k2 in its pure form but then again pot smokers won't smoke something in a crackpipe. Its all about perception

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I mean is that the stuff that makes k2 have the same effects as weed isn't anything natural or any of the plant matter but synthetic substances that are added

Latest posts

Top Bottom