Kennedy Assassination What The Doctors Saw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
what kind of BALLS does President Trump have to have to go against the dark state that MURDERED JFK, AND BOBBY KENNEDY, ON LIVE TV, AND COULD HAVE KILLED JFK jr, SO CROOKED HILLARY COULD WIN THE SENATE SEAT FROM NY? JFK jr WAS ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE HIS RUN !!
2 AND A WHOLE LOT OF SHOUTING. 😂

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI, Clint Hill (the Secret Service agent who runs and jumps on the back of the Presidential limo to protect Jackie) was on Mike Rowe’s podcast this week.

Let’s just say that he has very definite opinions on this subject.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI, Clint Hill (the Secret Service agent who runs and jumps on the back of the Presidential limo to protect Jackie) was on Mike Rowe’s podcast this week.

Let’s just say that he has very definite opinions on this subject.
Spill the beans

It's been 60 years, all records should be unsealed and released.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found the show VERY interesting. Given my dad and mom's medical training they discussed AT LENGTH all the discrepancies they picked up on at the time. To say I NEVER bought the Warren Commission's official stance would have been an understatement and I had already formed an opinion at 5 years old! 😂 (My folks did not believe in sheltering their children from much of anything. They figured if you were old enough to ask a question then you were old enough to hear the answer -- Now y'all know why I'm ****ed up this way. 😬😏😂)

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to go find this ...
Here’s the link from Pocket Casts:
https://pca.st/episode/a382cd9f-ea06-4dc9-b7ef-0550ddc2b0e4
I’m not sure how that will work if you don’t use the Pocket Casts app, so here’s the link to the feed in Rowe’s site:
https://mikerowe.com/podcast/It’s episode 358, Five Days in November with Clint Hill and Lisa McKubbin Hill

Clint has been on the podcast other times (this is his third time, IIRC—Mike and Chuck discuss this in the opener for the episode).

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Listened to the Hill interview. Today he believes Oswald fired all 3 shots, yet back in ‘64, he testified there were only 2 shots. Maybe he is remebering better as he ages

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom