Kentucky court clerk....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice, but that would seem to assume that banning gay marriage was legitimate to begin with.

Separate but equal was once viewed as legal and just. Now it is not.

Perhaps scalia is right. Perhaps not. Like with all supreme court decisions, time will tell which side is correct.

Again it depends on your standard of morality.

If I understand your position, it is that morality evolves. I do not think that a substantial portion of the citizenry agrees. They feel that some lines are not to be crossed.

Thank you for being one of the reasonable voices in this discussion.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And as she was sentenced to jail she told the judge, thank you. Let the law suits fly!

I agree. Let 'em fly. She ain't got a leg to stand on. If she volunteers to roll around on the floor and get kicked, let it happen.

She certainly doesn't appear happy. That perma-scowl is tattooed on her face. Being a martyr is srs business.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a3.img.talkingpointsmemo.com_image_upload_c_fill_fl_keep_iptc_bbd7a6ff78470b137ffd32736d150a4a.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. Let 'em fly. She ain't got a leg to stand on. If she volunteers to roll around on the floor and get kicked, let it happen.

She certainly doesn't appear happy. That perma-scowl is tattooed on her face. Being a martyr is srs business.

She does have a right, the Supreme Court ruled years ago that you do not lose your rights because you work for government. They have also ruled that the government can not force you to give up your religious beliefs, and that gay marriage is legal. See what needs clarification yet? As Roberts said when gay marriage was passed, the area of religious freedom vs gay rights needs a lot more work and more cases would soon be before the courts.

On a side note, isn't it amazing how the people preaching tolerance do not practice it at all. Her and her family have been threatened with death, making the husband watch as she was raped, and some of the comments in this thread were not all that tolerant either. Seems tolerance only applies to those who agree with the PC.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She does have a right, the Supreme Court ruled years ago that you do not lose your rights because you work for government. They have also ruled that the government can not force you to give up your religious beliefs, and that gay marriage is legal. See what needs clarification yet? As Roberts said when gay marriage was passed, the area of religious freedom vs gay rights needs a lot more work and more cases would soon be before the courts.

On a side note, isn't it amazing how the people preaching tolerance do not practice it at all. Her and her family have been threatened with death, making the husband watch as she was raped, and some of the comments in this thread were not all that tolerant either. Seems tolerance only applies to those who agree with the PC.

Nothing needs clarification. If anything is to be clarified, it will be the fact that she did not lose any of her rights.

I never preach tolerance. I'm intolerant of many things. Dumbass demagoguery and posturing topping the list. I don't know what PC means. Silly buzzword.

I'm on your side. I'm glad she went to jail so it can be clarified her refusal to uphold the law she swore to uphold is illegal. Yay clarification!

Latest posts

Top Bottom