Kimber comes through

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The night sights on my Kimber CDP Pro were growing dim and so it was time to replace them. I called Kimber to order a new set and to my surprise the nice lady said "oh we warranty them for life, send it in and we will replace them under warranty". She said it would be back in about a week.

Slide is on the way to Yonkers.

Saaweeeeet!

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The night sights on my Kimber CDP Pro were growing dim and so it was time to replace them. I called Kimber to order a new set and to my surprise the nice lady said "oh we warranty them for life, send it in and we will replace them under warranty". She said it would be back in about a week.

Slide is on the way to Yonkers.

Saaweeeeet!

cool im glad to know:shocked:, when my goes i will know, thanks!!!!

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slide came back yesterday. New Meprolights as bright as you can imagine. It also looks like they may have light blasted the slide or otherwise cleaned it because it is brand new looking inside and out.

Good job Kimber

BC

PS: The return label on the envelope had their address but the name on it was "Elvis". Too funny

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I think I know this Kimber. Glad it worked out for you. I find most firearms makers try their best to take care of the customer. Jim

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious as to why the night sights on your CDP Pro were getting dim. My Pro Elite is a predecessor to the CDP, and my original night sights are as bright as the day I got it.

When cleaning, do you make sure you get any gunk off the sights?

Latest posts

Top Bottom