Kudos to a muffler shop in Broken Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday on the way to work my beater commuter car got really loud. The exhaust pipe rusted out where it attaches to the front of the muffler. Figuring on a Saturday I would in for a long wait, I called around and K&M Muffler got me right in. Also, since the car is a beater and I didn't want to spend much on it, they hooked me up with a new "take-off" muffler left over from one of their Flowmaster upgrades. Great service\price and I was in and out in no time.

I'm not affiliated with them but just wanted to pass along the name of a good local merchant.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many years ago while in college I had a Opel Kadettel Rally that lost the muffler. I had a paycheck for $18.12, I went to the Midas shop in Lawton, showed him my check and asked if he could help me out. They put on the cheapest glasspack they could find, no tailpipe. Cost me $17.99. I had $0.13 for the rest of the week.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you had a decent experience with them. I've had nothing but bad luck with them. Given them 3 chances and it doesn't seem like they give a fat rats azz. I use Ralstons on Lynn Lane and have had great luck with them. Good guys and fun to talk with also.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have Chris do all my work on all my cars... last time I was there his dad helped me. Have always done me right.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
K&M have always been great to me, I recommend them to everyone I know. Funny, I have not heard much good about Ralstons in the past several years. I personaly would rather give K&M my business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom