Ladies Concealed Carry Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Forgot about the undershirt holster. That might be a good option for use with business casual. If you wear a button up shirt over it, and replace the buttons with snaps, or velcro bits then you could get to the undershirt pretty easily. I use that to carry a back up every once in a while.

Security Six

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It just depends. Usually I can wear typical clothes. It is easier in fall/winter as most sweaters and long sleeve shirts cover pretty decently and with jeans I have no problem usually. In the warmer months I do have to select my clothes more carefully. T-shirts typically cover well enough for me. I've even found a couple of dress shirts and pants that will work. The undershirt really is nice for early spring and late fall when it isn't too hot outside but it's warm enough for short sleeves (it can get really hot in the summer months). Nikat and I have gotten in the habit of checking each other or asking if we're good to go before we leave the house. I recommend the same for you and your husband. Cant' hurt :)

Robertson07

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my... My husband just got a crossbreed holster for his XDm 9mm (which seems HUGE on my body)... I tried it on and I don't think you could scream gun any louder than that thing printed! I can't wait for my gun (M&P 9mm Compact, it has been on back order at Outdoor America for about 5 weeks now) to come in. I am beginning to worry it will be way too big.:cry11:

Robertson07

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that is what I keep telling myself, but it has been about a month since I have held the M&P compact that I can't remember how big it is... so it makes me anxious. I just want my gun to get here.:grumble: It's hard to think about holsters without a gun... Maybe my gun will beat my license.

Latest posts

Top Bottom