Lake City 62g Green Tip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered some magazines from them and at a great price to. The website is also connected to a local chapter based out of Lawton. It is ran by special forces soldiers. It is a big organization.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a bit cautious right about now with ordering online. My youngest son ordered some 20 round mags for his AR-10 online and when he finally got in touch with someone to see if and when they would be shipped, they told him that they were back-ordered. A quick check online to their website showed that they still had not posted the mags as out of stock and back-ordered.

Good luck. Hopefully things will get better before too long.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a bit cautious right about now with ordering online. My youngest son ordered some 20 round mags for his AR-10 online and when he finally got in touch with someone to see if and when they would be shipped, they told him that they were back-ordered. A quick check online to their website showed that they still had not posted the mags as out of stock and back-ordered.

Good luck. Hopefully things will get better before too long.
At the Same site?

Latest posts

Top Bottom