Lake Thunderbird! Vandalism, Nails, Screws, Slashed Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, i am hoping to hear some others with the same problems i have been having.

I have had my truck surrounded by nails and screws and have had my tires slashed on thanksgiving. I have talked to a couple of other guys that have had had tires slashed and seen nails on the trails they drive on. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Is it kids? Is it someone is jealous, or could in be some PETA folks?

I am trying to catch these little punks. i may not deer hunt this weekend. instead i may be parking my truck and watching.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
could be anti-hunters or other hunters trying to keep you out of that area.
hope you catch them!

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without giving up your secret spots, can you share where you were parked? I live a couple miles from Homer Hollars bridge on 149th and get around the west side of the Hog Creek arm on a daily basis. I would be glad to check up on your rig while you are out hunting if I am in the area.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would bet on another public land hunter trying to decrease hunting pressure on "his" area.
PETA... Maybe in California or NY, but you never know.

I am not hunting the public land though. I am not in the area where i could even be thought to be accessing the public land.

I just talked with Chad the Clevland county GW, he told me that there was infact some Duck hunters that got tires slashed the same day as me and were parked at the homar holler bridge. He is going to try to keep his eye out too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom