Lake Thunderbird! Vandalism, Nails, Screws, Slashed Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know why, but it is almost always duck hunters when that crap happens. Usually if it is a truck they have never seen parked at that hunting area before. And especially any truck with out of state tags. I have had a valve stem twisted off before while I was out kayaking.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know why, but it is almost always duck hunters when that crap happens. Usually if it is a truck they have never seen parked at that hunting area before. And especially any truck with out of state tags. I have had a valve stem twisted off before while I was out kayaking.

and that is when the banjo music started.......

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can promise you I'd get the cost of my tires out of them! Those peta folks were down around Hugo last year the crazies d get out this way from time to time.

I recall one time I had been hunting a place for years and I got along great with the landowner BUT I had gotten a new truck and the first day of deer rifle I found the most interesting note on my truck :-O went over to the land owners pace and had a good laugh as I had forgotten to pass the word about the vehicle change. You didn't get a new truck did you?

Are there any homes close to where you are parking? might make a friendly stop by to say hi you can tell real fast if someone from the house did it or not not to mention at least they will know about it and can possibly help keep an eye out or IF they did it will know your looking and probably leave you alone but I like the idea of catching them and don't forget a camera! hey might be a good pace for a game camera! Later,

Kirk

six shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it was peta and you got them on camera doing something like that well it could look really bad for them. But i bet it's just some rednecks getting mad about someone in their hunting spots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom