Larry Vickers roasts AR-15.com!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new to this theater but I have a Lorcin. I live in my mom's basement. I have "Dream Garage" posters on the walls showing Corvettes and whatnot. I know all about weaponz and ninja stuff. If I could afford an AR I'd tell you exactly what to buy cause I read "the chart". The Chart: Learn it, Know it, Live it.

:blah::blah::blah: :rotflmao:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
But, if it was a joke... well good show. I know I am guilty of it. Hell my wife told me I needed a little flag attached to my ball cap that I have to raise when I am using sarcasm or dry wit.

Me too. See first line of my sig.

My printer(s) can outprint your printer. And mine have quick-change cartridges, and I can load 2 at a time. I even have speedloaders for them.

I love Cartridgeworld!

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new to this theater but I have a Lorcin. I live in my mom's basement. I have "Dream Garage" posters on the walls showing Corvettes and whatnot. I know all about weaponz and ninja stuff. If I could afford an AR I'd tell you exactly what to buy cause I read "the chart". The Chart: Learn it, Know it, Live it.

:blah::blah::blah: :rotflmao:

Because this post has not been shot peened or MP'd, I consider it junk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom