Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, because it's kind of hard to believe...saying, "my current theory is he was a left-wing martyr hoping to initiate a gun ban similar to how Dylan R. hoped to spark a race war with his pathetic & cowardly actions" is fine. Not trollish or divisive.

Let's see, one criticizes the left, saying that a man that just killed 58 people is a left-winger, that's okay. My posting a pic showing that a Trump supporter is a racist gets a ban.

Wow, it would almost seem like there's a bias there.

This is a conservative gun forum in THE reddest state in the union. Of course there's some bias. My comment isn't about fairness to you or anyone else. I'm saying I don't want this thread to become a yelling match between you and everyone else here which is what you typically accomplish.

So once again, stay on the topic here, or go away.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, because it's kind of hard to believe...saying, "my current theory is he was a left-wing martyr hoping to initiate a gun ban similar to how Dylan R. hoped to spark a race war with his pathetic & cowardly actions" is fine. Not trollish or divisive.

Let's see, one criticizes the left, saying that a man that just killed 58 people is a left-winger, that's okay. My posting a pic showing that a Trump supporter is a racist gets a ban.

Wow, it would almost seem like there's a bias there.

You're on a gun/shooting board and are shocked to find conservative bias. Give it a rest today Ace.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go away. You were making a statement, that picture is not. It's portraying the horror of the situation.

I have no intentions of tolerating your divisive trollish antics in this thread.

He's never going to be decent human being. I don't understand why his presence here is still tolerated. :(

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a 3 day ban for posting a pic of a Trump supporter wearing a shirt that said "No Ni**ers In NASCAR" because it was offensive. I guess pics of dead, bloody bodies is okay.

I think there are far more reasons you were banned, I speak from experience here...... then again I think you are one ore more of the mods using one account for their own amusement...

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, now I'm not a "decent human being" because I don't agree with your lies and rhetoric.

I'm a 53 year old man that has never been arrested. Never touched an illegal drug. I've been marred for 20+ years and have never even thought of cheating. I have a 16 year old daughter that any father would be proud of. I attend church. I volunteer at the Regional Food Bank once a month. I own my home. I get along great with my neighbors. My lake neighbor is a retired OKC firefighter. I have mowed his yard for years as a way of saying thanks for his service. My wife's high-school boyfriend, now just a good friend, is an OKC cop and a big Trump supporter. We had them over for a BBQ two weeks ago, we get along great. I have donated more to St. Jude than I would be willing to bet you have donated in your life. I have had 2 jobs in the last 30 years. I have never taken a cent of .gov money. Not a cent! I pay a crap-ton of taxes. I love my God, my family and my friends. I'm active in my child's school. I give up my seat to ladies and older folks. I may be the most decent person you have ever come into contact with.
Indecent

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, now I'm not a "decent human being" because I don't agree with your lies and rhetoric.

I'm a 53 year old man that has never been arrested. Never touched an illegal drug. I've been marred for 20+ years and have never even thought of cheating. I have a 16 year old daughter that any father would be proud of. I attend church. I volunteer at the Regional Food Bank once a month. I own my home. I get along great with my neighbors. My lake neighbor is a retired OKC firefighter. I have mowed his yard for years as a way of saying thanks for his service. My wife's high-school boyfriend, now just a good friend, is an OKC cop and a big Trump supporter. We had them over for a BBQ two weeks ago, we get along great. I have donated more to St. Jude than I would be willing to bet you have donated in your life. I have had 2 jobs in the last 30 years. I have never taken a cent of .gov money. Not a cent! I pay a crap-ton of taxes. I love my God, my family and my friends. I'm active in my child's school. I give up my seat to ladies and older folks. I may be the most decent person you have ever come into contact with.

Noe of these things are personified in your online presence ....... NOT A ONE! Maybe this explains why you think you are better then everyone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom