Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/caleb-keeter-vegas-shooting/?fb=dd
Country guitarist who survived Vegas shooting: ‘We need gun control RIGHT. NOW.’
Christine FriarOct 2 at 9:07AM
BTW

After surviving a shooting at a Las Vegas country music festival late Sunday evening—the deadliest in modern U.S. history—Josh Abbott Band guitarist Caleb Keeter has tweeted a plea for stricter gun laws.

In screenshots from a note written on his iPhone, Keeter first identified himself as a lifelong defender of the Second Amendment, which grants all Americans the right to bear arms. Previously he thought allowing civilians to own increasingly powerful firearms was fine because, theoretically, other gun-wielding Americans could step in if any fire broke out. But after surviving the Last Vegas attack, he said his perspective had changed.

“I’ve been a proponent of the 2nd amendment my entire life,” Keeter wrote. “Until the events of last night.”

“I cannot express how wrong I was. We actually have members of our crew with CHL licenses, and legal firearms on the bus. They were useless. We couldn’t touch them for fear police might think that we were part of the massacre and shoot us. A small group (or one man) laid waste to a city with dedicated, fearless police officers desperately trying to help, because of access to an insane amount of fire power. Enough is enough,” he said.

“Writing my parents and the love of my life a goodbye last night and a living will because I felt like I wasn’t going to live through the night was enough for me to realize that this is completely and totally out of hand,” he continued. “These rounds were powerful enough that my crew guys just standing in a close proximity of a victim shot by this f**king coward received shrapnel wounds.”

Keeter ended the letter with a call to action. “We need gun control RIGHT. NOW.” he wrote.

“My biggest regret is that I stubbornly didn’t realize it until my brothers on the road and myself were threatened by it. We are unbelievably fortunate to not be among the number of victims killed or seriously wounded by this maniac.”
this guy is dead wrong. I would love to here his suggestions for gun control. Take away all guns? Ban “assault rifles”? Ban ammo? I am sorry he went through this but give me a break. I have been in a horrific car crash but you didn’t see me saying I have driven and supported it all my life but we need car control. Enough is enough. I’ve never heard of this guy or his band. He makes it seem like he was the one on stage not Jason Aldean. Sounds ridiculous to me.

In other news like I stated earlier, Nancy Pelosi has already used this tragedy to push her and her sick parties anti gun agenda. She made a statement and wrote a letter to Paul Ryan urging him to create a committee for gun violence. Saying the same old tired anti gun rhetoric that we hear after every shooting. And the time article even mentioned that Congress was set to vote to make “silencers” legal. I am so sick of the left and their lies and hypocrisy. What Americans have had enough of is people like her. But as long as we keep sitting by letting these types of scum ruin our country nothing is gonna change.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would also agree that this guy is likely a left winger, much like the baseball shooter. We won’t know for a while yet if any of this was true he had no Facebook (which I am sure they learned to deleted this before they rampage after the baseball shooter)

The right wing nut jobs haven’t come out of the woodworks but when they do, I am guessing they will be in an Anti Antifa attack.

My give a **** is broken currently Broken Arrow, had two tragedies this weekend (with the an apparent suicide just after the football game (jump from the stands) and a teacher murdered in his home by a 16 year old thug) then the Las Vegas attack........

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My give a **** is broken currently Broken Arrow, had two tragedies this weekend (with the an apparent suicide just after the football game (jump from the stands) and a teacher murdered in his home by a 16 year old thug) then the Las Vegas attack........

And we are getting upset by what each other is saying. Life is more than our petty posts.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to you, but than again, you're the one that wants to track me down and hand out a little frontier justice because I regularly make you look silly.
The only person on this board that you make “look silly” (with astounding frequency I might add) is you!

I reviewed all your posts and it’s really hard to find anything from you about guns .....which leads me to believe tou are just here to troll if you really are a person ...lol

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a horrible thing and I pray for everyone, including the US.
Sadly, this event will push the gun ban past the tipping point. Even the moderates will jump ship on this one.
I was in the cafeteria at Mercy this morning, and all the conversation was on these AR's and how they have to be banned. The people behind me were saying only a bolt action rifle should be allowed if you can prove you can hunt and a shotgun for home defence. PROVE YOU'RE A HUNTER? HOW....BRING A HIDE TO CABELA'S TO BUY A GUN?
This might be the end of HC mags and black guns.
I've got mine and no one will take it but I see background checks on ammo (this guy had no background), ban on AK's and ARV's and much more. I doubt shot show will be held there this year.
Crap. I bet even out site will be monitored.
End of rant with prayer for the victims and families

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are aware that Dylann Roof was a right-winger, yes? How about Jeremy Christian? In fact, there's a word that is like sunlight to a vampire to you, right-wing extremist have killed far more people that left-wingers.

Not going to get into an argument with you, (AGAIN) lol ...it’s ok that you dont understand this but you should since you are the president of Libtardia you really should undestand that the Muslims you so dearly cherish are now in your wheel house.

They have completed more then their share of mass casualty attacks ....... suck it up buttercup.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And we are getting upset by what each other is saying. Life is more than our petty posts.
I so sorry about the young man that may have taken his life and the teacher that had her's taken from her. I saw the sad news about the young man on tv but not the teacher.
My prayers will include the grieving Broken Arrow community, the families and school.
I am so sorry for your losses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom