Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... there IS a war on for your mind.
The war for my mind was fought long ago. AJ was not on the winning side, alas. To be fair, he was somewhere between his fourth and fifth lobotomies at the time. The last one was performed by a couple of back-alley butchers behind an auto body shop. He hasn't been the same since....

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I kind of thought the same thing, but if that cart had been taken away fairly quickly then the camera would have done little good. Also, when the camera had been found [by staff] it would have drawn them back to his room immediately. As I said in a previous post, his actions seemed so well planned out . . . except for this.
The psycho would have probably shot through the door and killed the maid or anyone else who tried to move it.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, guys!! I appreciate it. Just wanted my devout religious friends (whom I have much respect for) that I wasn't trying to stir up a hornet's nest. I'm pretty sure they already know that but it doesn't hurt anybody's feelings to remember to acknowledge other's beliefs as valid, even if you can't necessarily identify with those beliefs yourself.

I let myself get sucked up into a ton of BS here once a long time ago. There's a fella or two who would like to light that **** back on fire but I've learned from my experiences with them. I'm perfectly happy being happy here. There's not a single one of you guys I chat with (and argue with sometimes) I wouldn't move heaven and earth to help if it was in my power.
lol you can’t offend me with disbelief in religion, that’s a personal choice everyone makes and I don’t fault anyone for being atheist or agnostic that is their right as a person :)

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole episode is like something straight out of a Tom Clancy novel. Guys brother didn't even have any idea about the weapons, no medical history, no psychological episodes, no previous arrests, no wife, no dependents, no bills, lots of $$. Sets up 2 shooting stations complete with surveillance cameras of the entry ways, and kills self before the cops make entry. The whole situation is just bizarre.

More like Matt Bracken novel.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom