Last Bobcat of the season. 1/30/13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the last cat of the season for me. It was shot on January 30, 2013. He went down and looked dead to me until I grabbed his back legs to pick him up. He then scared me pretty good when he picked up his head and looked back at me. I dropped him quickly and finished him with a 22 pistol.

Attachments

• DSCN0252.jpg
    DSCN0252.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 175

Powers

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me except he moved right when I touched his tail He tried to get up with his hind legs and managed to jump about a foot..scared the crap out me. My little .22 sounded like a machine gun when I was trying to finish him off stepping backwards. My friends thought is was the funniest thing. It was a Bobcat that kept taking a friends rabbits.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, this is a re-post pic but I am just now able to tell the whole story of how he scared me. I have heard that if you don't have a pic then it did not happen. Wish I had video of the cat surprise. No, he was not shedding yet since it was late January.

Latest posts

Top Bottom