Lawton Mom Tases Adult Son

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Police: Lawton Mom Tases Adult Son
Associated Press
March 26th, 2012

Posted: Mar 26, 2012 8:52 AM CDT
Updated: Mar 26, 2012 8:52 AM CDT

http://www.news9.com/story/17254411/police-lawton-mom-tases-adult-son

LAWTON, Oklahoma - Police in Lawton are investigating after a mother called authorities to report that she'd used a Taser on her adult son.

Police were called to the home on Northwest Fort Sill Boulevard at about 8:30 p.m. Sunday. Lawton television station KSWO reports that officers found a 22-year-old man who said his mother had used a Taser on him.

Family members told police that the son had an argument with his grandmother over money -- and that the fight turned physical. No injuries were reported.

Police arrested the son on an unrelated outstanding warrant and say the incident is under investigation.

[Just realized this might should have been posted under the Self defense thread.. but couldn't figure out how to move it.]

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
bet that that guy won't mouth off to his momma again huh. If you bust thier rear ends when they are two you won't have to use a taser on them when they are twenty two.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read this title as "Lawton Mom Tastes Adult Son".

1.bp.blogspot.com__e8hjkpvrZ30_TuuEHvTQFTI_AAAAAAAAKZE_DfPlb3Z88f01de56f473daf794856194bbdc5bf.jpg

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would the adult son complain? You're a friggin man, rip that taser out her hands and beat her with it.

Disclaimer: I don't advocate violence against women or anyone for that matter...

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read this title as "Lawton Mom Tastes Adult Son".

1.bp.blogspot.com__e8hjkpvrZ30_TuuEHvTQFTI_AAAAAAAAKZE_DfPlb3Z88f01de56f473daf794856194bbdc5bf.jpg

Hey, who wouldn't taste him? All our kids are missing an arm, or leg, or something. Kids that special, you don't want to eat all at once.

I have known a kid or two that could have used a good tasing. Read tasing and NOT tasting. I'm from Lawton. I know what I'm talking about!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if i'd ever gotten physical with my grandmother,pa and dad would've gave me an butt whoopin soap and water wouldn't wash off.i'm talkin swoll up eyes and a bad limp

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bet that that guy won't mouth off to his momma again huh. If you bust thier rear ends when they are two you won't have to use a taser on them when they are twenty two.

It's probably less about busting the kids during toddler age, and more about enabling some 22 year-old adult son though his living with mom and grandma and lending him money. Because I've seen worthless adults who had their butts beaten constantly as children.

Latest posts

Top Bottom