Lawton Mom Tases Adult Son

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting the switch to get whooped with brings back memories. BOY! GO GET ME SOMETHING TO BEAT YOU WITH! RIGHT NOW!

And you didn't say no or run away either. You had to come home sometime and then you REALLY got it.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man that is one memory that does not fade, going to pick my switch. If that switch was not good enough She would go pick one (you did not want that). Now that I am older I have great appreciation of the total mental anguish that went on during that careful selection process.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember on more than one occasion setting in the floor at my father's dad's house and not being quiet enough so as to allow my grandfather to watch his WWF in peace and getting the buggie wip cracked at us. He didn't have to do that very often, I still don't like professional wresteling.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember on more than one occasion setting in the floor at my father's dad's house and not being quiet enough so as to allow my grandfather to watch his WWF in peace and getting the buggie wip cracked at us. He didn't have to do that very often, I still don't like professional wresteling.
Well there you go/THREAD. [and I haven't even read it]
I'm just up in here making arbitrary judgements and it don't bode well for descent folks

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
copertop80 said:

Profesional wrestling didn't crack the whip at you.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting tased feels great, when it's over, all you're muscles are relaxed, kinda like electro shock treatment. SUCKS like all get out during that 5 second ride but feels nice after it stops hurting. Kinda like getting pepper sprayed, when it's all over, your sinuses are clear and you can breath......... I think I'm gonna hit up the police supply and then start my own "natural healing" practice. Any takers ???

Latest posts

Top Bottom