Lawton Mom Tases Adult Son

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a real great part of town...anyway. NaNa didnt need a tazer..or Granpa....She whipped you with the switch you went and picked..and for everything Sacred ...dont get a little skinny one.
Then She would whip you down there to pick the right on ...you still had to pick... :(

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How in the world does a fight with your grandmother (don't even recall having any of those to begin with) turn physical?
I remember a couple turning physical. They usually started with me not doing something I was told and ended with a wire coat hanger and my backside having mutiple collisions in a fraction of a second. Same situation with grandmother on my fathers side but she preferred a switch. Usually maple cuz that is what was in the yard and you could just peel one off that was the perfect size. I still respect both those women very much.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a real great part of town...anyway. NaNa didnt need a tazer..or Granpa....She whipped you with the switch you went and picked..and for everything Sacred ...dont get a little skinny one.
Then She would whip you down there to pick the right on ...you still had to pick... :(
I only did this one time. I was a quick learner. It was about 50 yards to the switch getting tree.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My grandmother never much spanked, but she'd throw a shoe at you in a heart beat. She didn't get around too well :P

Last edited:

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having lived in Lawton for a few years, more of this needs to go on.

like this?

tumblr_ly10guTQFK1rnaen0o1_r1_500.gif

D

daddyof3_101

50 to one this guy grew up in a home that didnt have a father figure. I can tell you EXACTLY what would happen if one of my boys got physical with their mother or grandmother. No taser needed for the a$$ whoopin I would bestow upon them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom