Lawton Mom Tases Adult Son

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother and I used to poke each other with cattle prods all the time.

And my kids used to double-dog dare my sister's kids to see who could hang onto the electric fence the longest. I swear ... bunch of sissies ... it's just a little electricity ... :D Says the girl who HATES to get shocked! :eek:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and now ...The rest of the story....after the boy got finished gettin tazed Dude, he proceeded to the "switch field" then Momma took the switch away from him and ...Finished the Story.
Hey it was in the newspaper....LOL

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting tased feels great, when it's over, all you're muscles are relaxed, kinda like electro shock treatment. SUCKS like all get out during that 5 second ride but feels nice after it stops hurting. Kinda like getting pepper sprayed, when it's all over, your sinuses are clear and you can breath......... I think I'm gonna hit up the police supply and then start my own "natural healing" practice. Any takers ???

i'm going to start a voodoo taser business

no need to come in! you'll just be walking down the street and hrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggg. chewbacca.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want no part of being 'tased'-- Ever! As a kid of about 12 back in '70, I was out hunting in a very remote part of our county for rabbits with my dad & brother. Back then you could hardly walk 10 feet without scaring up a couple of jacks or cotton tails.

At one point, I needed to pee really bad so I steped off into some tall weeds & grass along the edge of a field that were around waist high to me...and started my business. Imagine my "Shock" when I pee'd directly onto a 'Weed-Burner' electric fence that was buried under the brush! It was like someone had reached up and pulled my insides out through 'my little friend' with a searing hot hook. I saw fireworks and lost my bearings for a moment. Not to mention getting it all over myself as I lost control of my urine flow and couldn't stop it as the muscles were in spasm. Then I had to live with my dad & brother laughing their butts off all the way home.. [and for years afterwards] reminding me of the incident.

For those of you who don't know what a Weed-Burner' electric fence is.. it has enough juice / amperage in it that when weeds & grass grow up and touch it.. the electricity will ground-out through the moisture in the grass / weed and burn it away like a bug in a bug-zapper. In this case the weeds & grass had been burned back and then grew up & around the wire leaving a nice little 4-6" diameter tunnel along the length of the wire and closing back around it so it couldn't be seen to the naked eye.

When I peed on that electric fence, it went zap and sizzled just like a bug-zapper.. that sizzle being the end of my Johnson.. so I don't ever want to be tased. I get weird flash-backs just from static electricity shocks on carpet.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i want no part of being 'tased'-- ever! As a kid of about 12 back in '70, i was out hunting in a very remote part of our county for rabbits with my dad & brother. Back then you could hardly walk 10 feet without scaring up a couple of jacks or cotton tails.

At one point, i needed to pee really bad so i steped off into some tall weeds & grass along the edge of a field that were around waist high to me...and started my business. Imagine my "shock" when i pee'd directly onto a 'weed-burner' electric fence that was buried under the brush! It was like someone had reached up and pulled my insides out through 'my little friend' with a searing hot hook. I saw fireworks and lost my bearings for a moment. Not to mention getting it all over myself as i lost control of my urine flow and couldn't stop it as the muscles were in spasm. Then i had to live with my dad & brother laughing their butts off all the way home.. [and for years afterwards] reminding me of the incident.

For those of you who don't know what a weed-burner' electric fence is.. It has enough juice / amperage in it that when weeds & grass grow up and touch it.. The electricity will ground-out through the moisture in the grass / weed and burn it away like a bug in a bug-zapper. In this case the weeds & grass had been burned back and then grew up & around the wire leaving a nice little 4-6" diameter tunnel along the length of the wire and closing back around it so it couldn't be seen to the naked eye.

When i peed on that electric fence, it went zap and sizzled just like a bug-zapper.. That sizzle being the end of my johnson.. So i don't ever want to be tased. I get weird flash-backs just from static electricity shocks on carpet.

ouch!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom