Lawton, OK getting to be a tuff city.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When is the last time you been to Lawton? Did you start on the East side and drive thru the West side? Much bigger than Edmond. Edmond was one if the best towns I ever lived in, but that was 18 years ago and I lived in a nice neighborhood.

About 2 years, always east to west headed to Vernon TX. via Altus OK. maybe Lawton hasn't grown fast like Edmond? IDK.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
taaz67 said:
no beating up on edmond . Now lawton is a very rough town . And the crawdads have diseases !

lmfao!!! I'm going to be a hero in the zombie appocolypse cause I live in Lawton and its been like a vacation to me. I would love to face some manly danger!!!

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ignerntbend said:
+1
I went to a chinese buffet in Lawton, and they had the fish bait mixed in with the groceries.
Well, the junction has already been mentioned and we always went there for ba-go-gi after the bars closed at 2 and you could buy beer until 4 there. Anyways, one night, I finally looked at the side dishes and one has minnow looking things in the mofo!!! Still love the ba-go-gi and so does animal welfare, there isn't a stray dog or cat in the whole neighborhood!!!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't mean to defame The Junction. I was talking about another place on Crash Road, and you wont hardly believe the name of it. Pu & Grille, that's the name of it. Lord only knows whats happening in Lawton.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ignerntbend said:
I didn't mean to defame The Junction. I was talking about another place on Crash Road, and you wont hardly believe the name of it. Pu & Grille, that's the name of it. Lord only knows whats happening in Lawton.
oh, I didn't think you were talking about the junction. I haven't been there for years and it was a little raunchy then. Don't know about Pu and grill but I love China wok!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met my first wife at the Library across from the Mall in Lawton. Our first date was to The Junction. It wasn't till years later I found out she was my first cousin. Our kids idn't right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom