Leave old mower by the curb. . . . Gone by the end of the day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes it happens when you don't want it to. Learned that the hard way. Had a load of junk in a wheel barrow at the curb to load into the trash can. Some dick came by and took the wheelbarrow.

I got rid of two couches by leaving them on the curb with a "FREE" sign. They were gone in ten minutes. Living in a college town they don't last long. Probably wound up in a frat hose basement. I did get a free wheelbarrow once. It was full of junk. I dumped the junk in the front yard and kept the wheelbarrow................

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine too. I set it out in the evening, was out front having a smoke before bed and a raggedy van pulled up and asked in broken english if it was being thrown away. I said yes and helped them load it up. Thing wasn't worth the part to fix it.

The van could talk? :bigeye:

It would be racist if he said the people spoke broken english. Lmao!
Sarcasm. Those who know the post will know what I am talking about.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love craigslist.But you must be quick sometimes.
I got a really nice wood burning fireplace insert with blowers..You can use it as a free standing if you wish.
Free 500lb iron on the luggage bumper rack on the back of my geo metro...But it was free!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya, but don't you live in Alaska? I picture you living out in the bush. so a lady 2 doors down puts a big hole in my theory....Speaking of 2 doors down..my old neighborhood....Ppl put everything but the kitchen sink out and it would sit for months...eyesore.

2 Doors Down. Isn't that the name of a song too? Just cause it was buried under 4 feet of snow most the winter it should still be good, shouldn't it???

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_organ_zps68a895ed.jpg

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up my speaker cabinets from Curbside Supply. Replaced the blown drivers with some quality ones that matched the volume of the cabinets. They sure don't take much tuning for a flat response...

Picked up an Otari MX5050 reel-to-reel from Curbside Supply. After replacing the belt, it was as good as new. Sold it for $300 when I *really* needed some cash. Wish I'd kept it.

Found a Technics 1200 record player at Curbside Supply. It came with a Shure V15 Type IV. A little soldering work and it was good to go.

I need to get back into that hobby...

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get rid of practically anything in the free section on Craigslist. I had 3 people almost fighting over a broken basketball goal last summer. Then my old gas grill which the burners had rusted out on was gone in 15 minutes after listing it on there. I think you could give away bags of leaves and grass clippings on there, something about free that makes people crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom