LEO and open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't see how they could possibly go door to door and demand people hand over their firearms especially in the south. Can you really see the Military enforcing such an order? Police?

New Orleans during Katrina, this exact thing happened.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New Orleans during Katrina, this exact thing happened.

And the Oklahoma National Guard troops sent there participated and didn't question the orders. That's part of the reason that the legislature made it illegal to disarm us under conditions of emergency.

I don't imagine that'll stop the goobernor from doing exactly whatever they want if the situation ever arises here and I imagine that both the police and the NG will do exactly as ordered but at least the Oklahoma Legislature's heart was in the right place (but being the cynic I am I doubt that too).

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats the town in Kansas... btw Wichita and Dodge City? They lost a lot of guns to the gooberment after a tornado a couple of years ago...

Can't think of the name but I remember there was a documentary or ABC dream home or something about it...did they really take away guns there?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom