Practical Jokes - Serve em up here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guy I know did this to the "friend" that had an affair with his wife, which led to a divorce. cost him a bundle, lost his house, car, etc plus he almost never got to see his kids.
He took a package of bait shrimp and spread them under the front and back seats of their car. they never found them all and had to trade vehicles.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I'll add one that is so memorable due to the jackwad on the receiving end. Was working as a contractor at MCI in Colorado Springs early 90s. There was one manager who nobody liked. He told his staff(employees) that until work 60 hours a week don't even ask for any time off. There was another manager who everyone liked but this other guy crossed him a couple of times.

Well, the company was going through some reorg and layoffs. When the guy nobody liked went to lunch one day, the other manager boxed up his entire cube including family pictures, file cabinet...everything. THEN, he printed out a letter saying he'd been let go and to take his badge to security and put it on his empty desk. The look on his face is still etched in my mind PLUS how mad he got after security told him they had no idea and firing would come from his senior mgr. Got back to his desk and the other manager was laughing his butt off along with a few others. Honestly thought they were going to get into a fist fight in the office. PRICELESS.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy I know did this to the "friend" that had an affair with his wife, which led to a divorce. cost him a bundle, lost his house, car, etc plus he almost never got to see his kids.
He took a package of bait shrimp and spread them under the front and back seats of their car. they never found them all and had to trade vehicles.
Similar to the one that put the shrimp in her favorite curtain rods she was so proud of. These curtain rods were of the type that were round and hollow with end caps that were held on by screws. They cost a lot of money they didn't have at the time and it caused a big fight.
:angry3:

He knew she would smell the shrimp and tear the house apart but would never touch her curtain rods. As an added bonus, when she moved out of her house, she took her curtain rods with her.

:laugh6: :laugh6: :laugh6:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one he pulled on himself.

I remember the story of one of the Koch brothers in Wichita that had built a new house.
I won't say which. I was working there with my coworker installing the burg and fire alarm, and cameras. He had 5 fireplaces built with old paving brick from the streets of Wichita.

It wasn't until all construction was completed that the smells started, It was also determined the smells emanated from the fireplaces, all 5 of them. During the investigation, someone got the bright idea to get up close to the fireplace brick and sniff. Sure enough, the smell was coming from the brick!

Then they recognized the smell of the old city stockyards.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading this tread brought back an old memory.

Many years ago my older brother and I were driving from Atchison, Ks in his VW Van (he was in the hippie stage) to the old Kansas City Municipal Airport to pick up my sister. That night it was raining hard and frogs were jumping all over the highway. We stopped and gathered up a bunch of big old leopard frogs.

The old airport had breezeways between terminals. We had our coat pockets full of frogs and started dropping the frogs in the breezeways. You could hear people, especially ladies screaming all through the airport.

I doubt we could get away with that now since there are cameras everywhere.

We did not get caught and had some great laughs.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading this tread brought back an old memory.

Many years ago my older brother and I were driving from Atchison, Ks in his VW Van (he was in the hippie stage) to the old Kansas City Municipal Airport to pick up my sister. That night it was raining hard and frogs were jumping all over the highway. We stopped and gathered up a bunch of big old leopard frogs.

The old airport had breezeways between terminals. We had our coat pockets full of frogs and started dropping the frogs in the breezeways. You could hear people, especially ladies screaming all through the airport.

I doubt we could get away with that now since there are cameras everywhere.

We did not get caught and had some great laughs.
Yeah, I installed those cameras. I used to office there.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few friends there. I'm at Anchor in Henryetta
I bet we know some of the same folks. People that haven't worked in a glass plant think some of the stories are BS. I work with a guy that spent 14 years at BC during the same time I was at Liberty. Our co-workers will hear us talking about some insanely hot/dangerous event and just shake their heads. (I was batch/furnace guy)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One semester when I was in college taking a number of chemistry classes, and my dorm neighbors knew all about it, I visited with a buddy one day to plan a prank. I walked into the neighbor’s room with a glass of water, but I told him it was a highly corrosive and poisonous acid I’d gotten from the chem lab. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with it, but I’d think of something. I put it down on the counter and stepped away, with my increasingly nervous neighbor watching while I chit chatted. The buddy came in a minute later, complaining about how hot it was outside, and how thirsty he was. He picked up the glass of “acid” and downed it. The neighbor totally freaked out and started jumping around all “OMG OMG WE GOTTA GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL OMG OMG.” The buddy and I burst out laughing and told him the prank. He didn’t find it funny at the moment ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom