Practical Jokes - Serve em up here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Totally guilty of some serious pranks. Youngest sons 12th birthday party was in my 20 X24 shop I had at the time. About 15 kids in advance. Freddy Kruger horror movies were in vogue at the time, so I got the hand, mask and costume. The walk-through door was terribly in need of replacement so at the end of the party for one last game, my folks herded all the kids into the other side of the shop.
My cousin with a real chain saw cut a walk-through hole through the door. When it was mostly done, I fired up my chainsaw with no chain, kicked in the door and waded into the room. The look of horror on those kids faces I can remember to this day when they all fell into a pile in the corner while I started moving the screaming saw around their legs.
Probably over the top, but thirty years later, the kids at that party still recognize me and say that was the best party ever. Adults with their own kids.
We have a toilet paper roll for the guest bathroom that will record a message when rolling the TP off the roll. You can record anything on it, so we recorded several messages on it like, OMG! Your crap stinks! and so on. Fun to watch them come out of the bathroom.

I think my favorite prank ever is one I saw on Instagram shorts. Golfers clipped a fake snake to a buddies shirt tail. When he saw it, the rest is so funny I can't quit laughing when watching it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/go...k-on-golf-course/ar-AA1k5bwI?ocid=socialshare

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
In college, we inserted the dorm mom's VW Bug into the front lobby of our dorm. We had to remove the middle door stile on the double doors and the bug cleared the entire opening by inches.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife overdid it on champagne at our wedding. She was feeling rather poorly the next morning. After she stumbled into the bathroom, my stepson knocked on the hotel room door. As I walked to the door, I felt a fart brewing. As I opened the door I eased it out, a perfect sbd, and walked back into the room. My stepson Zach was talking with my wife, then she got quiet for a second, and then in a very thick, British accent said “Zach, you smell like ****.” Zach grabbed his shirt and sniffed it. That was as long as I could control myself and rolled on the floor laughing. The memory of that will keep me warm in my old age.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my best jokes was a KS trooper friend who never wore his campaign hat. He strutted into the coffee shop one morning with his hat on looking strack like a Marine Gunny. He took off his hat and carefully placed it on the coat rack. We all sat down and I asked him, "Hey Kieth, when did they start issuing hats?" His Lt and sergeant were there already sitting at the table and just glared at him.

They knew him and his hatred of hats and were in on the joke. They lit him up and kept it going for about 3 minutes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my cousin got married, we found out where the honeymoon was going to happen.
About 8 of us drove to OKC, knocked on his door about an hour after they got there. One hung a cow bell under the bed when they were distracted, I turned the thermostat to heat and maxed it out, then we left.
He laughed about it later, but bridezilla held a grudge until the day he dumped her several years later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom