Practical Jokes - Serve em up here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I want to hear about your best and worst practical jokes you have pulled on others and the ones pulled on you.

The old tie wrap on the driveshaft at work to a co work or something extremely elaborate.

You could also tell us about the ones you have heard of and not participated in.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, I’ll play. I was in a friends wedding and while he was on his honeymoon a couple of us broke into his apartment and ripped all the labels off his canned goods. “Mystery Meal”. We also stretched cellophane over the toilet. He never gave us the satisfaction of letting us k ow how it went. 😂😂

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back on the PD we had a cop who loved to run traffic and perform traffic stops. He was constantly on the radio with a vehicle pulled over.

I took a white magnetic sheet they use for signs on car doors and cut out shapes of trucks, pickups, cars, vans, and various other means of conveyance like golf carts and lawn mowers. I even cut out some animals like cows, oxen, and a horse and a buggy. I colored them with a black magic marker. I then waited for him to return to the PD and placed them on the side of his unit like "WW II mission kills" of enemy planes. I created a monster because he loved them and went out to get more "kills".

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked at a gas station with a good friend, I asked for a raise from our boss knowing I wouldn’t get it because we got raises just a few weeks earlier, I acted depressed for a whole week and got an old paper Walmart sack and soaked it in diesel and put a brass tube from a broken air chuck in it for weight, I told him it was full of gunpowder, then told him some dude from the Vietnam war showed how to make it, a few days of it laying around the station and me making evil comments about blowing up the station and all the gas tanks I decided to make my move, I rolled up a tiny strip of paper and made a fuse, when he went into the back room to clock out I lit the fuse and then acted like I was kidding and then like I couldn’t put the fuse out !! I took off for the door and looked back at him, he had his fingers so far in his ears I know the tips were touching in the middle of his head and he was high stepping over that fake stick of dynamite like a cartoon character, I was laughing so hard I couldn’t tell him it was a joke, he was ghost white trying to get me to run and when he saw the fuse was out he grabbed me around my head and was pulling me around in an office chair asking if I was f$&@ing crazy or what, it took me 10 minutes to make him realize it was a joke, 30 yrs later he still cusses me for that one ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a camp counselor one summer and we had a big water fight on Sunday night. On Monday morning, one of the other counselors hung his wet overalls on the clothesline outside to dry. Every time we knew he was off in another part of the camp, or busy we would take the water hose and wet his overalls down again. He felt them Wednesday to see if they were dry, they were damp and he goes, "Hmmm.... humidity must be awful high."

He never figured it out until he went home with a family for dinner Thursday night, and the wife says to him, "I can't believe how well you're acting like you don't know what they're doing to your clothes."

He looks at her and goes, "uhhhhhh.... what are they doing to my clothes??"

And she told him then that we had been wetting them down all week.

:pms2:

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a kid, some of us neighborhood kids strung a thin wire across the road just at the right height of the cherry tops of a cop car. Someone called the cops and they came blasting up the street and the wire hit the cherry top. It did not break the light, but it sure scared the crap out of the cops. We were all hiding and watching and laughing are heads off. They drove around the neighborhood looking for who did it, but never caught us.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not mine but witnessed it. A coworker sprayed some "liquid ass" (look it up on amazon, especially the comments) on the paper towel dispenser finger crank, another coworker came back into the room asking if we smelled anything, someone said "smell your fingers" and he about gagged. Liquid ass will clear a room quick!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In college, I went fishing after class and found a tarantula crossing the road, I had a fast food bag and caught it. Went back to the dorm and released it in the hallway near my room. It crawled up the wall about 5 feet high and sat there.
I stood in my doorway waiting and soon 2 dudes were walking and talking to each other, looking at each other. The dude closest to the spider was looking opposite direction of the spider but the other dude was looking toward that wall and when then got next to it,he sees it and jumps into the opposite wall and yells, his buddy simutaniisly turned to look and jumps and crashed into his buddy, they about killed each other trying to get away. Those walls were plaster and narrow and had a texture worse than 40 grip sandpaper. I had to close my door I was laughing so hard.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not mine but witnessed it. A coworker sprayed some "liquid ass" (look it up on amazon, especially the comments) on the paper towel dispenser finger crank, another coworker came back into the room asking if we smelled anything, someone said "smell your fingers" and he about gagged. Liquid ass will clear a room quick!
I have some of that I keep in my truck.
Spray it on a door handle now and then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom