LEO Off-Duty Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see an open carry, the guy has a badge next to his gun. I'm wondering, though, if anyone would say anything if one walked about without a badge (non-leo)? Would officers look for a badge in this case? I don't think I'll try it; I'd be very nervous (wouldn't want to get drawn on).

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Veggie - I trout fish the tailwaters in Arkansas. Never fished any lakes. Too many good rivers. :-) Good luck! Catch a slab!

B

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the bathroom at walmart today, First thing I saw was a full Size M&P in a blackhawk holster on his pant lying on the floor with a badge I could hardly see. At least it was there.

popo103

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sry, but I feel the need to pack heat in church or any other place (ie, everywhere) that has the possibility of having some gun toting fool with an agenda storm through the doors and open fire on my family and I. Seems to me that I've heard numerous reports of idiots coming into churches, schools and any other building or structure with a plan to commit murder or harm to others. It will be a cold day for me to stand by unprepared and unable to protect myself and loved ones from these fools. There's an old saying, "better to be judged by twelve than carried by six".

Latest posts

Top Bottom