"Let me call a buddy..."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being the sceptical distrustful fck that I am I always figure these guys that Rick calls in are in on the scam. Like theyre going to come over for free? Whatever. Sure,they get on TV,but their line of work or 'expertise' doesnt benefit from any advertising. I think Rick has them on the payroll. The ol mans eye for shat is way better than any of them IMO. Probably cause he's been in the business so long. Im not sure if Rick is just highly knowledgable or highly full of shite. In the pawn business probably a combination of both comes in handy. Me and my kid can usually always guess what number Rick is going to stay with,and we usually call out "now they have money for an eightball or a rock of crack" when they decide to let Rick lowball the fck out of them and they go with wayyy less than they said in the parking lot 'interview' that they would take for their prized shat. The people who say "naa,I'll just keep it" are my heroes.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been in the gold and silver pawn shop twice. (pawn stars) To look and see if they had any good silver strikes for sale. Both times they were A-holes.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think he does that in other areas of his life?

"Listen, so far this has been a great date. But to be honest with you, I'm just not certain of your value. I mean, there are a lot of crazy bitches that I might not be able to recognize out there, and the bottom line is I have to protect my own interests. I happen to have a buddy that's an expert in all things women, I'd like to have him come in and take a look at ya."
RidgeHunter, this is some of your best material. I think you could develop an entire stand up routine around this concept. It would be funnier than most stand up routines I've heard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom