Let's see how many get this right.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My point is that the title of the thread has ZERO to do with the topic you're trying to bring up and the links, as they are read on this page, don't really readily bring up the topic either.

you're counting on the reader to click two links to and read before they even know what the topic is that you're trying to bring up.

This is a forum, it's for discussions. If I want links and nothing more, There is Google for that.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OP, sorry, but I don't quite get what you're asking us for. I oppose, as I gather you do, the Fairness Doctrine, but I don't understand what you want here. :confused:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Discussion. I didn't think it was a trick title but maybe. Why are you opposed to the fairness doctrine. Without it news sources like fox are allowed to pose their opinion as truth, which makes it a lie.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm opposed to the Fairness Doctrine because it is the government's attempt to force feed opposing viewpoints to the public and the government appoints itself as the arbiter of what is fair and "opposing".

If the people want fairness, they should seek it out themselves. If they want opposing viewpoints, they should seek them out themselves. If they want to sit on the couch and believe everything that Fox or CNN feeds them over their bowl of ramen...well then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom