Leupold Mark V question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a Leupold Mark V 4.5X15X50 30MM illuminated long range scope at a pawn shop today for 500.00 figured it was a real score,wrong will not focus if power setting is above 4.5 Pawn shop owner is willing to take it back.My question is weather it would be worth sending it back to Leupold or just get the refund.I found this scope on line for just over 1300.00 on sale.

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you positive it isnt a fake? I would get my money back from the pawn shop. I have 2 mark 4s and they are flawless.

Evan

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going to say I knew it off hand but I got curious and punched it into google and thought there was good information for every one to share.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to chime in on this because it means I will have to admit something. I bought a Leupold Mark 4 last spring. I too stole it for $500. It did not seem very clear but still said Leupold. I had an uneasy feeling and so I called Leupold with the serial #. I was sick. "Nope that is not one of our scopes." I bought it from a guy off craigslist. (Yes I know but it was a deal.) Make sure it has the leupold emblem and that the Leupold name is a genuine mark. My story ended well after 4 phone calls which seemed like a run around. He finally returned the phone call and said he could meet right then to refund me the cash. I dropped everything and rushed to meet him. The Lord is good even when we do something stupid. However it will not happen again. If it is a legit Leupold mark then you are way money ahead. If it is legit then send it to them because under their warranty you should be good to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom