Lewis Machine and Tool MRP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was perusing options for a new upper, preferably monolithic and came across some info about the LMT MRP upper. I read the barrel is held in place by 2 bolts and the headspacing is machined into the attachment mechanism, making an easy barrel install.
Anyone have any experience with this? Thoughts?
[Broken External Image]

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are very nice. You can only use LMT barrels though which is the only downside. But you can have several different setups and switch them out in a few minutes with just a torque wrench. LMT is way back logged though. My last order I was told I'd see in March and that was two months ago when I placed it.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah you never know. They might have the one you want in stock or close to it. Just everything I ordered was backlogged. Mine were piston MRPs though.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I just ordered a Noveske upper they had in stock and didn't even have listed on their website yet. It's scheduled to arrive Monday at my dealer. Oh yeah, any in stock upper ordered in the month of October comes with a free stripped lower too. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom