LGS RANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rant on Bro,,,,,,you got that right.....
Then settle down , if it wasnt dropped on the floor or had a booger wiped on it....its all good....dont sweat the small stuff...maybe he was having a bad day Too.... ;)

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mrwgifs.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_06_Stop_Dont_Come_Back_Sarcastic_Willy_Wonka_Gif.gif

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh geezus....it was Fat Boy Tactical. I stand behind Fat Larry's offer. The only difference in Fat Larry's approach and mine is that I'll tell you upfront that the offer is going to be crappy and that you'd do better selling it privately. Fortunately, we do not hold a gun to anyone's head and make them sell us their firearms.

On the flip side, bring us something that we really want and we might overpay because we really want it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So LGS is a Lawton Gun shop. Took me awhile looking at who was posting to put that together.
Agree that a gun shop pretty much has to lowball you to make any money off it when they re-sell it. Better off selling it on OSA or Gunbroker.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been on the internet for a long time and OSA is the only place I see people feeling the need to make up their own abbreviations for everything.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You haven't been in the military or in power plants then. Sounds like a foreign language before you learn acronym speak.

That's different. Those are accepted industry jargon. In my workday one RTs for POR, LOP, and LOF after PWHT if the JI calls for it. Don't use FCAW on this job and be sure to the PT and UT certs are in the file and can you tell me the MDMT and MAWP on that s&t? WPS and PQRs better be approved and current, don't get an NCR, and send the PE the MTRs, double check the WFM etc etc.

LGS isn't even the worst one. We'll have threads here where something that has only ever been discussed in said thread gets abbreviated. It's weird.

Latest posts

Top Bottom