Liberals are weak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just talking about Burt Lancaster the other day - dude was a chiseled athlete, came from a family of circus performers, did a lot of his own stunts. Tough guy. Also a flaming liberal, if not complete communist POS.

Liberals are weak, not so much in a physical sense, but in the sense that they are constantly expecting someone else to fight, fund or coerce someone else to get their needs met. Kinda like conservative armchair warriors and politicians that are always ready to send someone else to fight a war.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just talking about Burt Lancaster the other day - dude was a chiseled athlete, came from a family of circus performers, did a lot of his own stunts. Tough guy. Also a flaming liberal, if not complete communist POS.
Classic case of repressed conservatism. He was forced into the closet by Hollywood liberals. Sad

Liberals are weak, not so much in a physical sense, but in the sense that they are constantly expecting someone else to fight, fund or coerce someone else to get their needs met.
Some top notch Danish psychologists are begging to differ. Liberals expect some one else to do their fighting because their biceps are so small. Only a science denier would disagree.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OH, CRUD!!!!!

Does this silly study mean that I've gone from being a conservative to being a liberal? After all, I'm 69-years-old and about 50 pounds overweight.

Oh, wait...

...I'm also drawing Social Security retirement benefits and a state pension.

(I'm so ashamed.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom