light at the end of the tunnel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman755

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
okay everybody so I've heard and read a few things about things taking for ever and ever uh to have your stamp come back well heyy file mine and I waited exactly 3 months and 4 days for my new oz pray that I have now which shoots really well by the way if anybody cares to know but if you efiled than your thing should be coming back pretty quickly

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no light at the end because there is no end. You get your item, then you enjoy it, then you want another and the tunnel starts all over again.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With efile becoming more popular, do you guys think it will eventually start to take longer and there won't be much difference in how you file?

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless they put more of the new examiners on the e-filed forms, it could get a little longer. I think the majority of the time savings comes from them not having to manually enter all the forms information into their database, it's already digitized.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All examiners are being trained in the eFile process. The short approval time is making the popularity of eFiling increase exponentially. So far approval times are running in the three to four month range. Eventually all of the examiners will be trained in this process. Turnaround times will be dependent on the rate at which eFiled applications are received vice the traditional paper applications. Not every dealer has bought into the eFile process so for the short term that will be the way to go. I expect that there will be a point in the near future where electronic and paper applications are decisioned in the same timeframe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom