Like the New Sig P320

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would think they would have worked out the kinks before they became the issue weapon for the entire OHP. They were issued to be carried. Only then did the problems start becoming apparent. If your extractor breaks your done. No tap, rack, bang. You cant tap and rack but no bang. They estimated around a 9% failure rate with the troop I have friends in. They were breaking after several hundred rounds but I think under 1000. They werent heat treated. A third party does their heat treating and some of them didnt get done.

If you do have one for a carry gun please, please, shoot the piss out of it before you trust your life to it. Or just check into getting a new extractor and knowing its good.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got my slide getting milled for a Burris FF3 right now, can't wait to get it back! P320 getting FF3 and need to drop off my P229 slide to be milled for a Vortex Venom. Can't bring myself to put a Trijicon on a pistol, don't care for the sight picture. No experience with the Sig Romeo, but I'd like to check them out.

Anyway, really looking forward to getting my P320 slide back so I can shoot it! Never put a red dot on a pistol before so I am anxious to see how I like/dislike it.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I understand the 320 is the striker fired version of the 250. If that is true I have no use for the 320. There are better options available in my opinion.
Why do you say that? It is a really nice pistol. While I have only rented one it is on my "If I can get a good deal" list of things to buy. Sig is pretty quality and now with the Army contract it is more appealing.