Loadbooks USA...Anyone use em?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know. Here is a review,

If you're a one or two cartridge reloader, these books are handy. But be warned, the information is out of date so newer powders and bullets are not included. Specifically the Barnes X-bullets are included but none of the newer TSX, TTSX, or MRX bullet data is in this book. Also, much of this information is now available on the web from either powder or bullet manufacturers, so the usefulness of these caliber specific manuals is dwindling fast.

Of all the manuals I own I tend to use the Lyman the most. It tends to be the least bias to one Mfg and has a lot more loads then my hornady and nosler books.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot mostly hornady, speer, and sierra bullets. already have hornady and speer books. will likely pick up the serria also. never looked into the lyman book try to check it out soon. Cant have to much refference material in this hobby as the combinations are enless just about.

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was given one for 32 H&R Mag. I use it when when loading that caliber instead of my other load books. It is easier on my aging eyes than the columns of numbers in other manuals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom