****Local Pit Bull rescue****

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for doing thankless work; those poor dogs have to be about the only things on Earth more vilified than Eeevil Black Rifles of Death, Destruction, and Mayhem(tm)--and just like those rifles, for the supposed evil actions of the dogs, there an idiot human who's really responsible for what happened...

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for helping out a few little buddies. If we didn't already have 4 four-legged friends running around the house I'd take one or two off your hands.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't own a pitbull but I did grow up grow up with Ronald from Pit Boss.
We got to meet shorty about a year ago. It was pretty cool experience. Do you have any dogs? I could hand pick one for you! : ) we have some really great dogs! After all they go through they are nothing but happy to see a human even just after they where beat by that same human. Its amazing how they bounce right back like it never happend.

I try to live life like these dogs they just live in the moment and thats it, nothing that happend in the past matters. Its like they always see the silver lining and the glass is always half full.

We have a dog named Buck that looked like he just wanted to give up, his foot was mangled and infection had ran a horrible course in that mangled leg. Now after antibiotics he is actually using that foot and wagging his tail. He will still lose the leg more than likely but i dought it will slow him down.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are also selling shirts. ALL the proceeds go to help the dogs. One hip surgery, one leg amputation, one heart worm treatment. It also goes to our food bill wich is LARGE. If you guys like our face book page we update where we will be on weekends with dogs to show and shirts to sell. We show at sloppy dog quite a bit in Broken arrow and in tulsa on peoria.

We are taking donations either you can donate with our paypal button on our website or come see us if you want to donate food, blankets, toys or just come see the dogs and say hi. We would love to meet some of you ftf. We will be in wagoner this sat selling shirts. There is a big doggie easter egg hunt we will be attending.

faerielady

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I didn't have so much college left and could afford more dog food (and of course could spend more time!), I'd certainly adopt one. As it is, my little Boston is all I can handle.

Thank you for helping the breed. They need all the help they can get!

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We got to meet shorty about a year ago. It was pretty cool experience. Do you have any dogs? I could hand pick one for you! : ) we have some really great dogs!

Yeah, I've had dogs all my life and I currently have two dogs right now. The girlfriend's Yorkie and I have a Goldendoodle.

As far as your rescue, are you guys a registered charity?

mprvise

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another thanks for what you do! My vet wife saved a pit last year from certain death. A friend found the puppy locked in a cat carrier in the yard of an abandoned house. We had him meet us at the vet clinic. My wife treated the dog for parvovirus and we were going to adopt him out but fell in love with him. He's sleeping beside me as I type this. Great dog!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet another great rescue in our state!!!!

I would foster but we already do it for another rescue and to tell the truth I have my hands full with the three rescue dogs we have now. (yep I still have not found Blacky a home)

Latest posts

Top Bottom