****Local Pit Bull rescue****

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had dogs all my life and I currently have two dogs right now. The girlfriend's Yorkie and I have a Goldendoodle.

As far as your rescue, are you guys a registered charity?
Yes we are. Our 501c3 status if pending but we are registered non profit.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for what you do. We are up to three rescues now so we are full but I will point people your way.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up with a pit that was tied to a stop sign in 107 degree heat for 8 hours and left to die. He is a great dog he is great with kids other than chewing stuff up when he is bored he has been a great dog. He is house trained. My daughter rescued him and I didn't realize he had a mean bone in his body but apparently he doesn't let anyone in my yard while I am gone. I am looking to rehome him because I work 2 jobs and not able to give him the attention he deserves. My ex has brought up that he bruises my sons arms when they fight so I think it is something she will try to use against me for custody. I am not in a hurry to get rid of him so I can be sure and find him a good home. He is a great guard dog and thinks he is a lap dog. if anyone is interested let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom