Pit bull Dogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was walking a (fostered) adult cropped & docked, black & rust doberman once and a guy at the park asked if he was a lab. Seriously.

I was in a goofy mood so I said "lab mix" in response.

It's a shame I don't know the difference.

#endfacetiousismnao

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, bull dog is the general term used to describe a few breeds, including staffys, of which several organizations adhere to. Once again, makes no difference how many people do it wrong, they're still all wrong. Pit bulls are apbt i'm sorry it's so hard for you to understand this pretty basic concept. You definitely load your assault rifles with high capacity clips. People in the united states have always been slackers when it comes to dog breeds, among other things. You're never going to win an debate with "everyone else does it".

I load my assault rifles with high capacity clips? LAWL....Always gotta love knuckledragging ad hom.

I think that since most people, even the experts, have a significantly tough time distinguishing between APBT, AST, SBT etc. Even most "purebred" dogs, especially staffs will have some mixed DNA in there. Unless of course, I guess we could require a genetic history of a dog before we classify the breed. I can hear it now..... "it's a focking show dog with focking papers!" Cheers, Walter!!

Now this started when I posted a video of a dog that would by all intents grouped into a "pit bull" description by the media. You've been trying to beat your chest since so I gotta ask.... what does it matter? Do you feel that staffys are somehow significantly different in disposition and are commonly NOT considered "pit bulls?" Whatever the reason you have for your distinction, insecurity or validation for buying a purebred, I don't care. The point remains.... "pit bulls".... "bully breeds" etc have ALL gotten a erroneous reputation.

Think of your plight as retarded as desperatly going around to all the home builders and non-Armalite owners of ARs out there, and insisting that they call it a specific brand name. How DARE they call their rifles an AR-15!!! If you have any integrity, you'll be monitoring the AR threads on here.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, much of what you were talking about is very much satirical. Several of the posters in this thread own or have owned the breeds in question and know the distinction. They know the difference. You're missing it because you're lost in a neckbeardy quest to be correct.

If someone has a dog that is not an APBT, but would likely be called a "pit bull" by the general public, and they say "look at my viscous monster pit bull" next to a picture of their dog being docile...here's a hint: they're not being serious. It's called being tongue-in-cheek, and it's part of vernacular. Ya know, how regular ass folks communicate. Imply and infer. Ya dig? It's a hard concept, I know. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse. I'm freezing to death.

Your assault rifle clip example is you again defeating your self. Knowledgeable shooters here joke about that often. You're proving my point. You awake to it yet? Take a coffee break and reconvene.

You can't win a debate with "well everybody says it?" Maybe not. But you can win or lose a court case with it. Or fail a 6th grade book report.
You catch on quick, I was showing you how it was done. And I wasn't talking to "several people" in the thread, I was talking to one and another one jumped in.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw PBTs, getcha one of these.
maxresdefault.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom