Locknlube grease coupler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have any of you tried the LockNLube grease coupler? I need to replace the hose on an old grease gun and was thinking about giving the product a shot.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have, but only for occasional light-duty use. So far I have mixed feelings on it. It seems to sure enough lock on and free up a hand IF you have good access, but I have a few zurks in tight spots that are hard to get it to lock onto. I have a floor jack I can't grease with it very well because the zurk is recessed, and the LNL is a larger diameter than the stock coupler that came on the gun.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use em and like em! Looks like they have gotten pricey. Seems I was getting them for around $15?

IMG_7669.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've almost bought these several times, then I think they would keep me from getting grease in those type places. Do you have any issues with this?

I have from needle lubes to 45* to 90*. But for most auto and tractor these are hard to beat. And if memory serves you can even replace nylon parts in them. I found them at a Tennessee Fair before they first hit market.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bough something similar at tractor supply the other day. Can’t remember the name, but it was lime green. $Twenty-something, plus the cost of the replacement hose I actually went in for. I’ve yet to use it but that’s an in person option if you’d like to put your hands on it.
Hate spending money at tsc but we’re short on options.

Latest posts

Top Bottom