Locknlube grease coupler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It works well. It can be difficult to get to some zerks, so maybe buy a LockNLube 90-degree adapter. For the stubborn zerks, I lock it on, pressurize and apply heat.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate the responses. I may pick one up to try out. I mostly work on my own vehicles that still have grease-able joints and the occasional piece of yard equipment. Not needing a third hand to pump grease into a zerk seems like winner to me.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not needing a third hand to pump grease into a zerk seems like winner to me.
My dad bought a Milwaukee cordless grease gun a few years ago. At first I didn't think it was all that much of a much, but man, that thing is handier than a pocket on a shirt when you're reaching around, under, and through obstructions to grease ag equipment.

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They work great. I've used the straight version for about a year, but recently added this 90 degree adapter from King Bezos, which is a lifesaver in some situations: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07STDDN1S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But the big honking lever on most grease guns still gets in the way all the time. So I'm with SoonerP226, I think I'm going to look for a Milwaukee battery powered gun if I can find one that takes the M12 batteries that fit a bunch of my other small tools. Combine one of those with the Lock'n'Lube thing and Bob's my uncle.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was kid we had to grease every piece of equipment on our Farm Tractors, Dozers, Swathers etc etc and Drilling Rigs before each use. Damn I wished back then they had those 20v hand held grease guns.

One of the Drilling Rigs had around 125 grease zerts, 4 drilling differentials to be checked, three drive axles checked and engine. And an old hand jack pump in a 5 gallon bucket of 80-90 was used. Now they have them Cordless auto pumped as well!

Last edited:

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, I’ve been watching the Torque Test YouTube channel where they test a lot of impact tools. I can see why the battery powered stuff has a lot of appeal. If I didn’t have such a collection of pneumatic tools and infrequent use, I’d be on the battery powered stuff like a duck on a Junebug. Still might pick up a battery powered mid torque impact and one of those ratchets with the long reach head. I just ordered Milwaukee M12 under hood work light.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see why the battery powered stuff has a lot of appeal. If I didn’t have such a collection of pneumatic tools and infrequent use, I’d be on the battery powered stuff like a duck on a Junebug.
I have yet to see the electric impact gun that can touch a pneumatic that's hooked to a big 220V stand-up air compressor, but those Milwaukee battery impact guns are a heck of a lot easier to haul halfway across a hay field when you're trying to fix something.

I mean, unbolting those big air compressors from the floor just ain't as easy as it used to be, let alone getting it up on your shoulder...

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have yet to see the electric impact gun that can touch a pneumatic that's hooked to a big 220V stand-up air compressor, but those Milwaukee battery impact guns are a heck of a lot easier to haul halfway across a hay field when you're trying to fix something.

I mean, unbolting those big air compressors from the floor just ain't as easy as it used to be, let alone getting it up on your shoulder...

Id put the 3/4 Drive Milwaukee against a pneumatic.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Id put the 3/4 Drive Milwaukee against a pneumatic.
1500 ft lbs. I went with the 3/4 because the new Milwaukee 1/2 have as much torque or more than the model I bought. And they are wollering out the 1/2 sockets. The torque is insane on these.

1694011275009.png

How about 2500 ft lbs with a 1/2" Milwaukee and a premium battery?

Latest posts

Top Bottom