Loki complete upper group buy (interest thread)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about running another group buy for Loki complete uppers. The group buy last fall was successful and we're all enjoying our uppers from that buy. However, due it's proximity to the holidays, a lot of people who thought could participate didn't. A complete upper group buy over the summer should prove to have even more participants than the one late last fall.

If I do choose to run this, it will start sometime in June, possibly as late as the first part of July. I'd like to start it early June so it can run a month before payments are due sometime mid July. This avoids cutting into people's August back to school funds.

If you are interested, please post what type of upper you think would be interested and number of uppers.

I will use these numbers along with numbers on another forum to gauge interest before going to Erik at Loki and hitting him up with the group buy and working out the discount and other details.

greezypete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You better call him and talk to him first.

I was told he was having trouble getting parts for his guns. The gun store here in town sells his stuff and they are having trouble getting complete rifles anyway.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be interested in a 20" upper in 5.56/.223, possibly a complete rifle. I can't remember the exact model. I really wanted to get in on the last group buy, but the timing was bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom