LOLz!!1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.trendyink.net_blog_wp_content_uploads_2010_05_funny_ice_cube_first_i_was_like_but_then.jpg

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is an oldie, but a goodie...!

A man goes to the doctors about a very serious knee injury and the doctor tells him that the procedure to fix the problem will be painful. Probably the worst pain of his life.

The man shrugs and says, "Fine. It can't be half as bad as the two worst pains of my life."

Interested the doctor replies, "What can be worse than this?"

The man said, "I was hunting one day and had to poop. So I found a little bush, squatted down, hit a fox trap that was hidden in the leaves and the steel jaws slammed shut on my huevos. That was the second worst pain of my life."

The doctor shivered and said, "That's horrible, what could possibly be as bad as that?"

The man says, "Well, the Greatest pain of my life followed shortly after when I ran toward the nearest hospital and I reached the end of the trap chain."

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch the front wheels go full lock to the right at 0:16-0:17 seconds. Worst. Driving. Ever.

LOL at the cops body language when he wipes out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom