Looking for 3D range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Archery Association. Any archery shop in the area should be able to get you in contact with them. Last I heard, it was a 30.00 membership fee, yearly. It's been a few years since I was a member, but at that time, that was a family membership, meaning the whole clan can go. Once you're a member, the range is basically yours, 24 hrs a day. They have a practice range with targets at 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 yards. A field archery range with targets out to 80 yards. And a 3-D range. The good animals are stored for tournaments, but last I was there, they had hay bales set up with animal targets on them. They also had several "tree stand" locations to shoot from at like targets. Also, there is an indoor range with the main firing line at 20 yards, but also can shoot from 30. It has a wood burning stove, and electricity. I spent many a night there until the wee hours of the morning shooting. Winter, summer, all year long. It's located in Sperry. You can go West on 86th St N. from Hwy 75, and wind your way back to the range. If I remember correctly, it is 46 acres of land.

A lot of good people there, many of them are state and national champions in different forms of archery. They are always willing to help others.

Good luck.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe Tulsa Archery Association is now $40 for a year and it does still include the whole family. I went out and took a look at it about a year ago. It's a great facility and members have 24 hour access. They have a membership form you can print out from their website. I keep saying I'm joining up and just haven't done it yet.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool! I didn't know they had a website up and running.

http://tulsaarcheryassoc.org/5001.html

And they've got a 3D shoot coming up in September. Perfect opportunity to check it out and see if it's for you. Fun shoots usually were only $5.00, may have gone up by now. Or, you can shoot for a trophy if you wish.

September 18-19 3D Shoot and Swap Meet
3D, Fun Shoots, Open House and Swap Meet. Call Floyd at 918-288-7070 for more information.

trapper20

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey men, Im a new guy here but there is a range in Catoosa @ 241st and pine... 20 targets set up with three different skill stakes...It's set up on about 50 acres... a mix of deer,pigs,bear and turkey...It's just a range to get practice... No tourneys..Cost is $15.00. info# (918)208-9968..

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey men, Im a new guy here but there is a range in Catoosa @ 241st and pine... 20 targets set up with three different skill stakes...It's set up on about 50 acres... a mix of deer,pigs,bear and turkey...It's just a range to get practice... No tourneys..Cost is $15.00. info# (918)208-9968..

Is that 15 bucks for one circuit thru the course, or what?

trapper20

New to the site!
Reaction score
Is that 15 bucks for one circuit thru the course, or what?

Yes thats for a round of twenty targets.. they are also going to have a concession there with pop water chips and candy bars.. there is bags to shoot to make sure you're sights are on before you enter the range.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes thats for a round of twenty targets.. they are also going to have a concession there with pop water chips and candy bars.. there is bags to shoot to make sure you're sights are on before you enter the range.

That's pretty expensive. I haven't been to a tournament in a few years, but that used to be the price to shoot, with the possibility of coming away with money or a trophy. Just to "fun shoot", it was only 5 bucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom