Looking for a good place to go on the west side of the OKC metro to have a 1911 cerakoted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve never had a gun refinished before and I’d prefer not to ship my gun off to anyone by mail. Looking for somewhere to go that specializes in cerakote and does it at a reasonable price. I have an older Springfield 1911 that Id like to have refinished in this exact color with clear coat…
1658942807549.jpeg

This is in midnight with high gloss armor clear according to the cerakote website. I’d also like to have the front strap stippled. Open to suggestions..

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cutting Edge arms. Custom to simple milling, coating, fitting, whatever you can dream up they can do it and at a damn fair price

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cutting Edge arms. Custom to simple milling, coating, fitting, whatever you can dream up they can do it and at a damn fair price
What kind of work have they done for you? cerakote? bluing? Im just looking to have them do a one color cerakote refinish and a front strap stippling. Possibly have them touch up the factory engravings on the slide too.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to find a website for them but either they don’t have one or the one they have is currently down.
I do not think they have a website. I believe they are only on facebook. Give them a shout , they Cerakoted my son's Feg Hipower and it looks great and have had zero issues with the coating after about 3 years or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom