Looks like BoomerShooter is gone forever....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody know what ever happened to Accurate Iron aka Mike C? He was big on the BS page and running matches in OKC. He did a bunch of work for me back in 2010 and a few years after then slowly started to stop replying to emails, calls, and texts. I know he got into the shotgun work big then the last I saw he was building them and using a reseller. Then he just disappeared. Was a good guy and did great work for me, but towards the end kinda changed.
He’s still around, he comes out and shoots occasionally at OKCGC. He has stopped working on guns as far as I know.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody know what ever happened to Accurate Iron aka Mike C? He was big on the BS page and running matches in OKC. He did a bunch of work for me back in 2009 and a few years after then slowly started to stop replying to emails, calls, and texts. I know he got into the shotgun work big then the last I saw he was building them and using a reseller. Then he just disappeared. Was a good guy and did great work for me, but towards the end kinda changed.
I really wanted to post "Wherever he is, he's probably looking down on you right now", but I in no way want to infer that he's gone.
Moved on, yes, but not gone. But not moved on as in "moved on but not gone from our hearts."

As far as my piss poor double entendre goes, follow the second entendre.

Damnit. Y'all know what I mean haha

...I got too invested into figuring out how to say all that to want to delete it...

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would have been a much better forum without JT involvement. Started out hot but then fizzled out.
Yes and the dubois guy they really had an elitist attitude. After his dad won the main prizes for the contingency it seemed kinda screwy. JT would back out of sales deals with me on a couple of occasions. Met a bunch of great guys like foghorn and others. As a whole there were some great guys I met and had fun shooting with. But in the end the elitist attitude and "we own this forum, we do whatever TF we want" was too much. It's a shame.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I decided to click on the 1911 Fanatics and I have been there since 2014 and 7 posts.
I recall boomer shooters was a lot of the general forum stuff we have here and I did not care for much of that and
I think a lot of club shooting activity.

Clubs are not my cup of milk.

I do not drink tea so much.
I love a glass of milk though. I will look around the 1911 bit and see what's up.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody know what ever happened to Accurate Iron aka Mike C? He was big on the BS page and running matches in OKC. He did a bunch of work for me back in 2009 and a few years after then slowly started to stop replying to emails, calls, and texts. I know he got into the shotgun work big then the last I saw he was building them and using a reseller. Then he just disappeared. Was a good guy and did great work for me, but towards the end kinda changed.
A regular modern day Kaiser Söze

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A regular modern day Kaiser Söze
IMG_20220208_165759.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom