Looks like New Yorks tightening up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Police maintained assault weapons registry, current owners of the old "hi-cap" 10 round magazine must sell within a year... all scary stuff. And they are on a fast track to pass it by next monday too. Wow.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Police maintained assault weapons registry, current owners of the old "hi-cap" 10 round magazine must sell within a year... all scary stuff. And they are on a fast track to pass it by next monday too. Wow.
if i lived there and they started all that stuff id move. Will be funny when these places tax and restrict themselves out of business so to speak. Im just waiting for people to start to leave these well fare states and restrictive states.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
7 round mags, looks like there trying to ban almost everything since a company might decide to make a "custom" mag for them, I doubt it!!!

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need a state representative to go try to woo Remington, I'm betting they're shopping for real-estate and I'd love for them to move here.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need a state representative to go try to woo Remington, I'm betting they're shopping for real-estate and I'd love for them to move here.

Remington can go to hell. All they make anymore is crap that doesn't work right, like my 870 Express that wouldn't extract shells or the 770 which is universally known as crap.

I'd rather have Hi Point here than Remington. At least HP stands behind their products.

Latest posts

Top Bottom