Looks like New Yorks tightening up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been watching this. The Repub's are putting up a fight with valid points.

It's not gonna matter, there just aren't enough of them. Plus the dims spew crap like this:

"It's about a safe society ... today we are setting the mark for the rest of the country to do what's right."

And then we have this as part of the proposed law:

and current owners of higher-capacity magazines would have a year to sell them out of state. An owner caught at home with eight or more bullets in a magazine could face a misdemeanor charge.
They are too stupid up there to see the fallacy in this, they are too emotionally centered, or most likely they just don't care.

The above quotes are from this article.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unbelievable. All this week I've been debating this bill with friends who said it would never pass, it was too restrictive, etc etc. I maintained that it would fly through the assembly, and lo and behold I was right. Usually being right makes me feel good... not so this time.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not surprised the cockroaches in NY passed this stuff. They try to make themselves out to be the most patriotic people in the country yet they support & pass garbage like this which suppresses American citizens. Not to mention their lifestyles are the furthest thing from what being an American is all about.

I expect to see the middle of the country & Southern states rally together & oppose the majority of upcoming measures. Or at least I pray they band together & hold to true American liberties.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Abinanti says "the reasonable gun owners I've talked to want one gun with one bullet, and when the bad guy comes through the door........"

Unbelievable.

That's easy, it is damn hard to miss when you press the muzzle to your temple. Lets face it, that's all one bullet would be good for in that situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom