Loot, Or What Did You Get That Isn't Gun Related?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only thing I got this year (other than the puppies we got as a family) is an amplifier I picked out myself. That and its install will be plenty. I've slowly been adding to the car stereo, since they didn't have the limited edition version, of the Elantra, that I wanted. Last thing after changing the speakers and adding a sub was the amp. It's got a learning function similar to what the surround sound receivers do in that it listens through a mic to figure out the acoustics of the car. It then takes that info, adds what EQ is needed and sets the time delay on the speakers to make everything sound the best. Pretty cool.

Kicker 47KEY200.4

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Kids got me this
A592089D-076C-43DC-BE21-1F29DF37AF4B.jpeg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the coolest gift, that solves all my thoughts and ideas as a homeowner.

Let me explain...our home is total electric. We were on propane about 12 years ago when we first bought the house, but due to repair costs to the underground lines, we decided to convert to 100% electric.

Because of that, I've been kicking around ideas on how to heat our house in case of a power outage, without dropping major coin on a generator. Had lots of cool ideas, but none were real practical.

But, Mrs GED bought me this for Christmas...

20231225_131013.jpg

20231225_131026.jpg

It's a propane heater for indoors. It's powered by a simpane tank you would use for a bbq grill. Perfect! :thumb:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I got the coolest gift, that solves all my thoughts and ideas as a homeowner.

Let me explain...our home is total electric. We were on propane about 12 years ago when we first bought the house, but due to repair costs to the underground lines, we decided to convert to 100% electric.

Because of that, I've been kicking around ideas on how to heat our house in case of a power outage, without dropping major coin on a generator. Had lots of cool ideas, but none were real practical.

But, Mrs GED bought me this for Christmas...

View attachment 440183
View attachment 440184

It's a propane heater for indoors. It's powered by a simpane tank you would use for a bbq grill. Perfect! :thumb:
Those are great. Runs on a full sized bottle and will warm an area up quick!

Latest posts

Top Bottom