Loot, Or What Did You Get That Isn't Gun Related?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago i ordered me some new bib overalls and on the day they was suppose to arrive wife asked what the new kid could get that i would use and i told her to just wrap the bibs when they arrived. Plus i learned something new when i ordered them, they were Roundhouse bibs and made with 100% USA products right here in Shawnee OK but only the ones you order online the retail store ones use 100% USA materials but assembled over seas.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gots this. I haven't tried yet.

1703554613751.png

and this
that was bad out of the box

1703554675027.png

I remember after school going to dad's office and waiting in the lobby around
Christmas time. They had some really cutting edge and new stuff in their window.

The first was the all aluminum Christmas tree with color wheel. and the red Lava Lamp I could watch for hours.
1703554950649.png

1703555176703.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No directions or info came with it. Everything is loaded via QR codes. App, instructions, info etc. still waiting for the battery to charge fully before I try and link it all up.
Can you imagine us talking all techy like this 15 years ago?
Then, it was Whut??? What is an app?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife and I gave each other the flu for Christmas! I actually think I got it for her first though. We’ve spent the long weekend coughing and hacking at each other because it’s best as a shared experience. :)

Regardless, we did call everyone and wish them a Merry Christmas. It wasn’t the worst because everyone else is doing good.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom