MA declares a State of Emergency because of too many migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I said segregation the only reason I mentioned racism. Many times people confuse them in the other circles I am with.

I also am not Grumpy I just like having a plan is all. 401k isn't gonna work, bitcoin will NEVER be more than something like Vbucks for fortnite.

And I don't trust banks at all, never going to give them my money in a savings account because that is how they provide loans at 9x the value I gave them.

So it is SS or winning the lottery pretty much. 21 years away unless they raise it to 75 since we can just plug and play with organs at that point?
There are a lot of financial vehicles available to secure your retirement. With 21 years left, I'd recommend jumping into more than one right now. Compound interest is more powerful than pretty much any imported labor force! Just sayin! :)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, you guys crack me up. If we first moved all the liberal, leftist dems from where they are, to the following. And blew the San Andreas Fault, sending southern Commifornia westward to Hawaii. And somehow was able to do the same for the north eastern part of the country (including Wash. DC)... we could illuminate all the problems we deal with, including illegal immigrants.
The people in commiefornika think that when the San Andreas fault has the big one, the rest of the country will topple into the ocean leaving them as an island. I kid you not.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m glad Texas has been spreading the love. I love that others are finally understanding to an extent what has been a burden to the southern states for decades no thanks to the fecking democrats not faithfully upholding the law.
- I certainly DO NOT support open borders and can understand the plight that Texans have had to endure for decades because of it, but I have to wonder about what would happen if ALL illegal immigrants were suddenly booted out of Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and other states? Who would do the hard manual labor or work in unpleasant environments that some of those jobs require such as; loading/unloading (stevedore) or crewing ships, food production (harvest or processing), maintaining refineries and pipelines, ranch/farm labor, fishing industries, hotel/restaurant staff, home/business repair, and many other positions that staff jobs that most Americans don't or won't do?
- Georgia a few years ago did just that (told the illegals to GTFO), then Georgia AG found themselves with crops rotting in the fields because there were not enough American citizens willing to harvest it. Tyson did that as well in their chicken processing plants which resulted in a canned/frozen/whole chicken meat shortage until ICE backed off their enforcement against the illegal immigrants working in those plants.
- Best way is to solidly close the Southern border against illegal entry, then revamp the immigration laws to ensure that those seeking lawful immigration can do so in a streamlined and timely manner. No 'catch-and-release'. No 'Anchor Baby' law (children must have at least one parent that is already a legal American citizen). Guest workers limited (no DL, voting, etc.) and tightly controlled (location & time). Absconding equals immediate deportation and lifetime ban on reentry. Second offense is HARD prison time, deportation, and lifetime ban.

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I am worried that I won't get to retire as there seems to be less and less people willing to do work and pay into the system.

I dont give a F about climate change, and do us a favor by not assuming aspects of me. I am not republican, libertarian, democrat, or anything but an American.

That is all I have been and all I want to be remembered as. Seems there ain't many that value that in favor of being something before they are American.

I despise segregation and that aint the same as racism. Segregation is when people purposely eradicate themselves with identity politics.

Racism is a powerless word now.
I agree with your comment referring to there not being enough people to feed the retirement system. A few people on here that already have theirs scream 'tough sheet, should have invested like ME', but for the vast majority of Americans that didn't inherit holding nor made/make enough to invest to any great degree, relying on that old retirement system (SS) is all they will have to help them in their 'Golden Years'.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a gun show and overheard a similar conversation between a dealer and a customer. One remark that caught my attention.

“You know the best way to invade a country?

Move there.
I'm old enough to remember when all democratic politicians were against illegal immigration!! Then in one single day George Soros, and his BOSS, the Communist Chinese Party, sent out an e-mail, instructing them to all change their position on illegal immigration, and pretend THEY LIKED THESE POOR PEOPLE, because they had plans to allow these TENS OF MILLIONS of illegal immigrants to vote!! Every single democratic politician, that was sober that day, and that could read, switched their position 180 degrees, in one day!!!!!!!!!!!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- I certainly DO NOT support open borders and can understand the plight that Texans have had to endure for decades because of it, but I have to wonder about what would happen if ALL illegal immigrants were suddenly booted out of Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and other states? Who would do the hard manual labor or work in unpleasant environments that some of those jobs require such as; loading/unloading (stevedore) or crewing ships, food production (harvest or processing), maintaining refineries and pipelines, ranch/farm labor, fishing industries, hotel/restaurant staff, home/business repair, and many other positions that staff jobs that most Americans don't or won't do?
- Georgia a few years ago did just that (told the illegals to GTFO), then Georgia AG found themselves with crops rotting in the fields because there were not enough American citizens willing to harvest it. Tyson did that as well in their chicken processing plants which resulted in a canned/frozen/whole chicken meat shortage until ICE backed off their enforcement against the illegal immigrants working in those plants.
- Best way is to solidly close the Southern border against illegal entry, then revamp the immigration laws to ensure that those seeking lawful immigration can do so in a streamlined and timely manner. No 'catch-and-release'. No 'Anchor Baby' law (children must have at least one parent that is already a legal American citizen). Guest workers limited (no DL, voting, etc.) and tightly controlled (location & time). Absconding equals immediate deportation and lifetime ban on reentry. Second offense is HARD prison time, deportation, and lifetime ban.
I don’t have a problem with H1-B1 legal visa migrant workers. That’s LEGAL. As for illegals the country would do fine without them. The illegals want the jobs of America. America doesn’t need them. All the low wage jobs that are suppressed due to illegal aliens would end up with rising wages helping out the people that are already competing for them against the underpaid illegals.

Who would work them? People that need the money. There were plenty of Americans doing those jobs already before the illegal immigration suppressed the wages to the point that Americans didn’t want them anymore.

I’ve known Americans that work peanut farms. I’ve known Americans that worked cattle ranches. I’ve known Americans that worked Farms. I’ve known Americans that worked as house cleaners, I’ve known Americans that were janitors, unskilled labor in addition to construction workers. Americans have done all these jobs. It’s kind of hard to run a business of just Americans when the other guy has a complete crew of illegals getting paid way less. Makes it hard as in impossible to compete in business. It’s time to make these jobs for Americans that pay decent wages once more.

Revamp the immigration laws? Sorry, feck no. The laws work. There’s no need to revamp the law. The law is not being faithfully upheld. America doesn’t need a flood of people coming in that don’t want to be American and fly their foreign flags. America doesn’t need these people. If they want to become Americans and become part of our society, that’s fine. America doesn’t need foreigners squatting here putting a drain on the system where those finances could be used on Americans instead. Illegal aliens cost the American taxpayer billions and billions of dollars every year. That’s an unnecessary waste that could be used on better things. On Americans other than people who don’t belong here to begin with in the first place.

The reason the overwhelming majority of these foreign invaders are here is because they are falsely claiming asylum. It is a statistical fact that 99.5% of them do not qualify and have no legal business being here to start with. So feck them.

Economic benefits. That is the overwhelming number one reason that these people come here. Our countrys money is so over inflated due to inflation that it seems like everybody is a millionaire here. They want to come here for these untold riches just to send it back to their native countries. Wanting a higher paying job better than their country was paying is not a qualifying reason. Wanting to be here and have the life is not a qualifying reason. There are consulates, embassy‘s and a process that they can apply for entry and citizenship. And if they meet the legal statutes for coming here then fine. I don’t care. Good on them. But just to come here and mooch off our system and screw Americans by suppressing their jobs and wages, when Americans have it hard enough already is not a legal reason to come here.

Some of what you wrote at the bottom of your post is already law. The problem is it’s not being faithfully upheld. Once these people come in, they disappear. They’re not showing up to their court hearing for their legal asylum claims. Why? Because they know they didn’t qualify and that was just an excuse to come in. They are already supposed to be expeditiously deported. And that was happening under President Trump. But that all came to a grinding halt again once Obamanations third term BeijingBiden got into office.

We have enough laws and rules that this should, could and does work already. IF APPLIED. Like I keep saying, the law is not being faithfully upheld.

AMERICANS, have a say in who can and can’t come into our country . Illegal aliens opinions, feeling or wants do not trump Americans rights. Illegal is illegal

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember when all democratic politicians were against illegal immigration!! Then in one single day George Soros, and his BOSS, the Communist Chinese Party, sent out an e-mail, instructing them to all change their position on illegal immigration, and pretend THEY LIKED THESE POOR PEOPLE, because they had plans to allow these TENS OF MILLIONS of illegal immigrants to vote!! Every single democratic politician, that was sober that day, and that could read, switched their position 180 degrees, in one day!!!!!!!!!!!
I know exactly what you were talking about. It wasn’t that long ago. Early 2000s all these Democrats were still against illegal immigration. But I guess once Obamanation got into office everything changed.

It never made sense to me why these politicians positions changed so fast. Just like the gay marriage. They were all against homosexuality and now they are for it. They were against the cross dressing, trannys, and now, they are for it.

All these Democrats are prostitutes. They’re taking bribes from the highest bidder. The money going to all these foreign countries that makes absolutely no sense. But it does make sense when it’s nothing more than money laundering. They get to take a cut. Stealing our tax money and enriching themselves.

Pretty sure the founding fathers would’ve started stacking long long ago due to this tyranny and treason

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0439.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom